Williams Sonoma is celebrating its exclusive launch of Hestan NanoBond cookware with a coast-to-coast trial by fire: the 2017 Titanium Tour. Demonstrating the groundbreaking resilience and performance of its molecular titanium cooking surface, one NanoBond pan will makes its way across the country from chef to chef. Over the span of four months, 10 chefs will put NanoBond through the paces in their restaurants, as well as cooking demonstrations at select Williams Sonoma stores.
NanoBond will be more than up to the task. Handcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium, NanoBond’s cooking surface is 4 times harder than stainless steel and delivers 35% greater heat conductivity.
The Titanium Tour pan will be showcased in 10 Williams Sonoma in-store chef demos and tastings. These exclusive events benefit No Kid Hungry, a campaign ending childhood hunger in America by connecting children and families in need with meals and cooking education.
Williams Sonoma and Hestan are honored that these chefs are joining the Titanium Tour:
- James Beard Award Winning Chef Michael Anthony of Gramercy Tavern
- Chef Matt Jennings of Townsman
- Chef Brad Spence of Vetri
- Chef Hugh Acheson of Empire State South
- Chef Matt Bolus of The 404 Kitchen
- Chef Jorge Guzman of Surly Brewing Co./Brewer’s Table
- Chef Chris Shepherd of Underbelly
- James Beard Award Winning Chef Renee Erickson
- Chef Kris Yenbamroong of NIGHT + MARKET
- Chef Thomas McNaughton of Ne Timeas Restaurant Group
Too see what these chefs create with NanoBond, follow the tour’s progress on social media #TitaniumTour. Click for event dates and tickets.